I made this challenge up for myself because I’ve been wanting to read more. To keep track of what I read, I wanted to make this list so I have somewhere I can catalog what I’ve read, and any reviews I’ve written for what I’ve read. A few stipulations for this challenge, as follows:
- The book has to be started in 2017.
- The book has to be something I haven’t read before, not a book I’m re-reading.
- No fan fiction allowed! Any book that counts for this challenge has to be a published novel, of any genre, and of any length.
- Write a review or overview/impressions post of the book after I’ve finished reading it.
- Books I plan to read will also be on this list. If I wind up not reading a book I have listed to read in a month, knock it off the list and pick another.
- Books in multi-book series count (I may be cheating a little here, but whatever it’s a book I’ve read)
Books I’ve Read
- Winter [The Lunar Chronicles, Book 4] by Marissa Meyer
- Stars Above [A Lunar Chronicles Short Story Anthology] by Marissa Meyer
3. The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
4. Nice Dragons Finish Last by Rachel Aaron
5. One Good Dragon Deserves Another by Rachel Aaron
6. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Books I Plan to Read
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
- No Good Dragon Goes Unpunished by Rachel Aaron
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- On the Edge by Illona Andrews